1) Information on how to enter the competition and win the prize, forms part of these Terms and Conditions. Entry into the Free Ticket Giveaway Consumer Promotion (“Promotion”) is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2) Employees and their immediate families of UM Direct Pty Limited and their agencies and companies associated with the promotion are ineligible.
3) The promotion period comprises of monthly prizes of 10 Gold Movie Vouchers to be drawn monthly on the last day of every month, throughout the “promotion period”. There will be 5 winners drawn each month, each winner is eligible to receive 2 gold movie vouchers. 90 Gold class movie vouchers will be given away over the promotion period.
4) The “promotion period” commences on 01 Jan 2013 at 09:00 (AEST) and ends on 30th Sept 2013 at 17:00 (AEST)
5) Each draw for the winners will take place at 31st Jan 2013 at 17:00, 28th Feb 2013 at 17:00, 31st March 2013 at 17:00, 30th April 2013 at 17:00, 31st May 2013 at 17:00, 30th June 2013 at 17:00, 31st July 2013 at 17:00 , 31 August 2013 at 17:00 and 30 September 2013 at 17:00 (AEST) UM Direct Pty Ltd, Suite 29, 18 Wolseley Street, Drummoyne, NSW, 2047.
6) Only one prize (of two tickets) per household per month will be awarded. The promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity and proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the promoter.
7) The promoter shall conduct such further draws as may be deemed necessary at Suite 29, 18 Wolseley Street, Drummoyne, NSW, 2047 30th Sept 2013 to distribute any prizes unclaimed by that date, subject to State Regulation including Reg. 37 of the Lottery and Gaming Regulations, 1993 (SA).
8) All winners will be notified by e-mail and/or website. The winners will have their details published the next day, following the day of the competition draw at 10:00 (AEST), on the website where they signed up for the competition.
9) The first 5 x valid entries drawn shall receive 2 x Gold movie cinema vouchers each (Village cinema, Greater union, Events cinemas or equivalent) .
10) Total prize pool per month is valued at $320AUD, or total prize value over the promotion period is $2880.
11) There may be additional opportunities to gain bonus entries for the promotional period for which the active subscriber is eligible (such as refer a friend competitions).
12) Eligible Entrants warrant that they will only refer the Promotion to friends who are Australian residents aged 18 or over and who would normally consent to receiving such emails from the Eligible Entrant.
13) Eligible Entrants must continue to be an Active Subscriber up until the closing date of a particular prize draw in order to receive entries into that draw. If an Eligible Entrant who has Unsubscribed subsequently re-registers, their former entries will not be reused and the Eligible Entrant will need to accrue new entries moving forward. All active subscribers who remain active during the promotional period, will automatically be rolled into the new promotion that will start straight after the date of the previous promotion period.
14) Prize winners will be required to provide the Promoter with their delivery address details to facilitate delivery and acceptance of the prize.
15) In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize. If a winner cannot be contacted to verify their details within 30 days of the prize draw the prize will be forfeited.
16) All entries become the property of the promoter. All winning entries will be entered into a database and the promoter may use the winners’ names, email addresses and telephone numbers for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice and without any fee being paid unless otherwise advised by the entrant.
17) Prize winners deem acceptance of such terms and conditions as may be imposed by its issuer from time to time. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming any voucher or pass are not included. Any unused balance of any voucher or pass will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of any voucher or pass is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the voucher or pass.
18) The Promoter accepts no responsibility for; any late, lost or misdirected entries; or instances where Eligible Entrants are not automatically entered into the draw due to forces beyond the Promoter’s control.
19) The promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
20) Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if the winner is unable to use the prize as stated. Prizes are not exchangeable or redeemable for cash or other goods or services.
21) The result of the prize draws and of any unclaimed prize draw(s) is final, and no correspondence shall be entered into.
22) UM Direct Pty Limited and its agencies and companies associated with this promotion will take no responsibility for prizes damaged in transit.
23) If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to any direction given under the Lottery and Gaming Regulation 1993 (SA), and state permit regulation.
24) The promoter is UM Direct, Suite 29, 18 Wolseley Street, Drummoyne, NSW, 2047 (ABN 65 139 669 248)
25) Authorised under NSW Permit NSW PERMIT NUMBER: LTPS/13/00032
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions